Redeem your voucher for a taste of The Harbour Café Gift Box for 1!
This box will include:
1x loaf sourdough bread & butter
Amuse bouche - Arbroath smokie paté with pickled cucumbers
Dressed crab & pickled fennel
2x dressed half-lobsters with aioli & lemon
Rare roast beef with horseradish & caper dressing
Papas Aliñas – Andalucian potato salad
East Neuk Market Garden green leaf salad & house dressing
Tarta de Santiago (Spanish almond tart)
1x box of Amy's homemade Valrhona chocolates, presented in a beautiful reuseable box designed by Edinburgh Letters.
Choice of 1 bottle of house white or red wine :
- Picpoul de Pinet Jadix La Cave de l'Ormarine Languedoc France - crisp, light and aromatic white wine, perfect for fish and shellfish
Sanziana Pinot Noir Romania - delicate cherry fruit, light in colour with a touch of spice
Free shipping to your chosen UK Mainland address - please see excluded postcodes before ordering.
This box will also includes a seafood bib, placemat, Elie beach stone, wooden lobster pick & handwipe.
All packaging is either compostable or fully recyclable.
A Taste of The Harbour Café at Home Gift Box for 4
- Please order by 12pm Tuesday for delivery on Friday of that same week.
- Deliveries are made by our courier APC every Friday and are currently available to UK MAINLAND addresses on a next day service. Unfortunately this service is unavailable for certain postcodes. To see if your postcode is affected please click here.
- Please note that your order can be delivered anytime between 8am - 6pm on your chosen Friday delivery date. Tracking details will be provided when your order is shipped so you can track your delivery with APC.
- Option to collect will also be available every Friday from The Harbour Café in Elie KY9 1DT from 3.30pm - 4.30pm.
- This box contains gluten, dairy, crustaceans, egg, sulphites, mustard, celery, nuts, dairy, milk & soybeans.
- It may also contain traces of sesame seeds, molluscs, fish, lupin & peanuts.
- All our boxes will come with full ingredient and allergen lists.